Industrial Cooling TowersLeading Manufacturer of virat cooling towers from Rajkot.
Approx. Price: Rs 22,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Cooling Capacity||15tons of refrigation|
|Tower Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester|
|Tower Type||Induced Draft|
|Tower Design||Counter Flow|
|Supply Phase||Single Phase|
Product Description We are a manufacturer of FRP Bottle Shape Cooling Tower.
- Well designed
- Robust structure
- Excellent strength
We are instrumental in offering square cooling tower that is designed in compliance with the international standards of quality. This tower is manufactured using superior quality raw material that is procured from the reliable vendors of the market. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients, we offer this tower is diverse specifications.
Design & Construction:
FRP Casing / Body:
- The tower casing has been manufactured from fiberglass reinforced plastic which is highly corrosion resistance and gives sufficient structural strength, to with stand high wind velocity and vibration.
- The casing is fabricated in segments duly matched at works and aerodynamic contours are achieved for best fan performance.
- Water basin is completely leak proof which avoids spillage of water it is of the deep sump to ensure maximum.
- Water lever at all time and made of FRP with additional stiffness to take care of extra water weight.
- The fan is directly driven axial flow type, that is specially designed to ensure aerofoil section throughout the blade length.
- This ensure energy savings and generates maximum air flow at minimum pitch angle to blades in the cooling waters.
- These fans are electronically balanced made of light weight aluminum casting.
- Fans are durable corrosion resistant and low noise delivering high flow.
- The motor is totally weatherproof in ip :55 construction.
- It is suitable for heated and humid atmosphere.
- Special low rpm with totally enclosed motor of vertical flange type with enlarged threaded shaft and sealed top is supplied with the cooling tower.
Water distribution system of these ventilators consists of the following:
- The type tower is fitted with rotating type of sprinkler.
- To avoid corrosion, the sprinkler head is manufactured using aluminum alloy.
- It rotates at 5 to 7 rpm by the reaction force of circulating water that is discharged at low pressure out of holes of PVC pipes.
- These are evenly distributed over PVC fills to achieve maximum wetted surface area.
- Our cooling tower is supplied with PVC nozzles fitted on M. S. Galvanized distribution pipes.
- The honeycombed PVC fills are high-performance heavy duty fills with low weight and excellent resistance to corrosion.
- These fills provide a striking balance between maximum heat transfer surface area as well as a minimum restriction to air flow.
- For providing more cooling at a lower consumption of the fan motor these are arranged in a manner to facilitate easy replacement.
- All members like supporting structure, fan supports, motor stand are hot dip galvanized.